- 1 Is S7 camera better than S8?
- 2 Is the S7 and S8 the same size?
- 3 Which phone is better S7 edge or S8?
- 4 How do I transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 to S8?
- 5 Why is my Galaxy S7 so slow?
- 6 Is Samsung S8 still worth buying?
- 7 Is the Samsung S7 still a good phone?
- 8 Does S7 SIM card fit S8?
- 9 What is the difference between S7 active and S8 active?
- 10 Why are Samsung Galaxy S7 banned?
- 11 How long will a galaxy S8 last?
- 12 What’s the difference between Samsung S7 and S7 edge?
- 13 How do I transfer data from Samsung?
Is S7 camera better than S8?
The Galaxy S7 had the best overall phone camera on the market for quite a long time, and with the Galaxy S8, Samsung has made minor changes to further improve the quality of images captured by the 12-megapixel rear camera. Nighttime is where the Galaxy S8 leads the way, doing better with detail and color.
Is the S7 and S8 the same size?
For instance, the Samsung Galaxy S7 dimensions are as follows: 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9mm, with a 5.1-inch screen. But the Galaxy S8, with a whopping 5.8-inch display, is only slightly bigger at 148.9 x 68.1 x 8.0mm. That’s in contrast to the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, which weighed 152g and 157g respectively.
Which phone is better S7 edge or S8?
The S8 also has a faster processor, ensuring a seamless performance when running more demanding apps and games. The S7 edge is still a great phone, but as the S8 is actually smaller in size, with a larger screen and better all-round specs, it’s a clear winner here.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S7 to S8?
How to Seamlessly Transfer Data from Samsung Galaxy S6/ S7 to Galaxy S8
- Step 1: Download and install this great handy tool on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect devices and check the contents.
- Step 3: Start transferring data from Samsung Galaxy S6/ S7 to S8.
Why is my Galaxy S7 so slow?
Delete Unnecessary Apps Open up Settings, tap on Device Maintenance, and then Storage. Here, it’ll tell you how much total memory your Samsung S7 has, as well as how much available space is left. If there’s not much space left on your device, then this may be what’s causing your phone to be slow.
Is Samsung S8 still worth buying?
Best answer: The Galaxy S8 is a fine phone that still feels modern despite its age, but it’s too expensive to be a worthy purchase in 2019. If you’re going to spend $350 on a Galaxy S8, you’re far better off spending a little extra and getting the next-generation Galaxy S9 instead since it’s also been discounted.
Is the Samsung S7 still a good phone?
If you love Samsung’s hardware design, but don’t want to deal with the Infinity Display and the removal of a home button, the S7 is great. You get a great camera, great hardware, and a few more features that could be beneficial.
Does S7 SIM card fit S8?
A Samsung Galaxy S8 uses a Nano sized SIM Card. The correct SIM size in a 3-in-1 punch out is shown below. What size SIM card does a Samsung Galaxy S8 use?
|Samsung Galaxy s III||Micro SIM|
|Samsung Galaxy S7||Nano SIM|
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge||Nano SIM|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||Nano SIM|
|Samsung Galaxy S8+||Nano SIM|
What is the difference between S7 active and S8 active?
The real difference between the displays in each of these phones is the size. Whereas the Galaxy S7 Active featured a 5.1-inch panel with a conventional 16:9 aspect ratio and a resolution of 2560 x 1440, the S8 Active’s is bigger and sharper.
Why are Samsung Galaxy S7 banned?
The Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge are allowed on flights. The Galaxy Note 7 with faulty batteries was banned from being carrying on an airplane. There were faulty batteries in almost every Note 7 variant which used to explode. Though Samsung recalled all of the units, some people decided to keep theirs with them.
How long will a galaxy S8 last?
The Galaxy S8 is a perfectly engineered smartphone. Coupled with an Exynos 8895 this phone is an absolute beast. You can expect it to last in top notch condition for at least 5 years and even after that work just as well.
What’s the difference between Samsung S7 and S7 edge?
This year the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is actually a bigger device than the Galaxy S7, but not by as much as you might think. It’s slightly taller and wider, and it’s a mere 5g heavier. However, the Galaxy S7 is actually 2mm thicker. Clearly, the biggest difference between the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are those curvy sides.
How do I transfer data from Samsung?
Transfer content with a USB cable
- Connect the phones with the old phone’s USB cable.
- Launch Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Send data on the old phone, tap Receive data on the new phone, and then tap Cable on both phones.
- Select the data you want transferred to the new phone.
- When you are ready to start, tap Transfer.